Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 05:06:04 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson Artison 710 pictures have a pink tint to them
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson Artison 710 pictures have a pink tint to them  (Read 1271 times)

gerrymuccioli

« on: February 12, 2011, 10:58:13 PM »

Print heads are aligned an test bars are perfect.  However, every picture I print has a pinkish tint to it and as an example it can't seem to print a picture in balance and white or gray-scale without that pinkish tint.  Didn't do this for the two months that I had this system but its doing it now.  I've tried printing from photoshop, publisher and the regular windows pic printer program.  I've checked and unchecked almost everything you can think of.  Print heads are perfect on the test page. 

So cisinks - whats up with that?  Is this an ink problem?  Would love some help with this one.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 07:08:30 PM »

Sorry for the late response Gerry!  Can you please e-mail us your contact number and we'll give you a call to and help you over the phone.  Your situation might be tougher than the normal case, so we need to ask a few questions before we can assess your problem for you.  Send your e-mail to sales@cisinks.com.   Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length