Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 03:01:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  CIS ink system for Epson Artisan 810 compared to MIS system
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CIS ink system for Epson Artisan 810 compared to MIS system  (Read 1424 times)

Taz1956

« on: February 13, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »

So far, this system is much better than the MIS system I installed for my Epson 1200 several years ago.
I noticed that their inks are not as thin as CIS inks, thereby clogging my Epson Artisan 810. oops!
Also, the MIS inks system at the time cost much more, and its design was lame compared to the nice tank design of CIS.

I was wondering if anybody has an update for the color correction possibilities using The CIS inks versus Epson ink.

That's all for now, and I welcome anyone with experience using Epson printers/papers/inks.  
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:42:38 PM by Taz1956 » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length