Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 05:44:19 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  All colors of ink have stopped printing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: All colors of ink have stopped printing  (Read 2277 times)

Serwaa1

« on: June 10, 2011, 10:19:22 AM »

After operating fine for about a week, the printer has stopped printing completely. I have run several cycles to clean the print head. The base of the CIS is at the same level as the base of the printer.  Reading some of the posts above, it doesn't seem likely that all nozzles have clogged simultaneously. What should I try next?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »

Is your printer giving you any type of error messages?  Or is your printer 'detecting' the cartridges, but no color isn't coming out?  I suggest to e-mail us with your contact number so we can give you a call and troubleshoot you over the phone.  E-mail us at sales@cisinks.com.  Hope to hear from you soon!

CisInks Customer Service Team
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length