Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 01:12:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Welcome to CISinks Forum!
| |-+  Introduction
| | |-+  Your Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Your Forum  (Read 2077 times)

perborgen

« on: May 04, 2011, 10:45:35 PM »

Greeting from a newbie and I'm lad to be here.I'm a member of several other forums like elphi and World Start and am familiar with the oings on in the typical fpru, but this pne ha me a little frustrated. I recently bought a set of oversizef carts for a Brother DCP-375CW which is a very nice machine but since my purchase I've not been ale to find an installation instruction. I'm sure I can muddle thrughj this but I'd like to do it right. These carts are humongous refillables and can't ait to install them because the program tells me the ccarts that came with it are temps which I take to mean they are low on ink. I've posted a requested help two times and got no replies. How can I get the how to for this project please and maby some help getting around this forum. I appreciate any help I can get for this project, Sincerely,Per Johansen, Kelso WA
ps. please feel free to contact me at beaper47@gmail.com if you would rather

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 07:55:28 PM »

It is best to e-mail us in problems like this.  I gave Johansen a call and we were able to help him with his cartridges. 

CisInks Customer Service Team
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length