Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 04:50:26 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  EPSON CX8400 Megenta missing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EPSON CX8400 Megenta missing  (Read 1297 times)

posidenii

« on: June 30, 2011, 10:14:40 AM »

I recently purchased a CIS and installed it to my printer but it seems the "Red" ink is not printing.

When I try to do a nozzle check all the other colors work except red. When I print pictures or any kind of image the I get mostly blue. I tried removing the cartridge and installing it a few couple times. I cleaned the spikes a few times. And now I performing a bunch of noozle cleaning. For some reason, red just won't come out. This is brand new, so I don't think the ink level is low.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
posidenii

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 10:21:21 AM »

Red is not completely missing but its just not all there.
posidenii

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »

Outstanding got my reply from CIS customer support. All I had to do was rubbing alcohol the spikes and use the syringe on the red cartridge.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 05:43:43 PM »

We have recently launched our 'LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT' if any of our customers have any questions or concerns regarding our products.  We are available during normal business hours (9:30am-5:00pm) PST, Monday through Friday, Non-Holiday!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length