Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 01:36:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  Constantly failing Magenta cartridge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Constantly failing Magenta cartridge  (Read 2472 times)

Pegsat

« on: May 11, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »

A few months ago I bought the Continuous Ink System for my Canon ip3600.

I am constantly having to do a cleaning to get the magenta to print. Everything I print is missing magenta until I do the cleaning. And you can't just clean the one, so I am just wasting all my ink. Once it starts, it will keep running for the period, but the next day it's gone again.

I have tried filling the cartridge to the brim (no air), and there is no air in the tube.
I have even both the refill plug and vent plug out to allow air into the bottle freely.
I have not elevated the bottles as instructions stressed to be level with the printer.

I am very frustrated. This is a first time buy from CIS. Do I have to buy another magenta cartridge since my 30 days are up? (I ran out my original carts before installing this system.

Have you any ideas?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »

We apologize for not getting back to you sooner.  We are working on improving our website, such as our new 'online support system', to better service our customers. 

Problems like this need individual attention to, which we are more than happy to provide to our customers, and we would prefer that customers contact us via e-mail so we can troubleshoot this problem for you quickly.  Please e-mail us with your contact number at sales@cisinks.com and we'll give you a call back within 1 business day. 

Our forum is designed more towards customers with common problems rather than more difficult problems like the one you are encountering.  We apologize once again for not getting back to you in  a timely matter and that fixing our website shouldn't be an excuse to not address your problem quickly. 

CisInks Customer Service Team
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length