||received product quickly. arrived in excellent condition. no syringe was included. did a refill on a factory cart. very simple.
1. get some aluminum tape. the type used for sealing a/c, furnace ducts. remove cart, place piece of this tape on the EXIT end of the cart.
2. drill a 1/16 th hole at the top of the ink reservoir. look across the top the cart and you will see a small circle indent in the plastic. drill there.
3. put a little ink in tank thru hole you drilled with a syringe. it will be immediately soaked up by the cotton/sponge side.
4. put more ink in tank with syringe, leave about 3/8-1/2" empty.
5. cut a strip of that aluminum tape as wide as the top of the cart.
6. put tape over drilled hole, make sure it sealed 360.
7. take cart back to printer, now do this quickly. remove tape on EXIT ink circle, place back into ink cart carriage.
8. now run a test print, preferably a 2-3" square, circle of the color you just replenished. this will stop any seepage .
9. check ink levels.............the one you filled should read full, 98% or so.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]