• [TRU-IRON ON TRANSFERS]: The Heat Transfer paper is easy to use. It can stretch up to four times its original size and is extremely resilient, stretchy, and unbreakable.
• [ESSENTIALS]: These transfer papers work with inkjet printers (EPSON ME Series, RICOH GX Series, And SAWGRASS Printers). Sublimation papers are specifically designed for use with an iron, heat press, or sublimation ink alone. These are completely smooth and flat.
• [APPLICATIONS]: These papers can work on wood, metal, plastic, ceramics, and polyester fabrics (WILL NOT WORK WITH COTTON FABRIC). Text, photographs, photos, and pictures can be transferred to dark fabrics and clothing, including T-shirts, bags, canvas bags, aprons, masks, pillowcases, and cushion covers.
• [SIMPLE TO USE]: 1. Print and cut 2. Peel the printed image and position it on paper covering 3. Use an iron or heat press to transfer 4. Remove the paper to complete the transfer! On the reverse of the cover paper that is part of the pack are detailed instructions. You can find a video instruction for this in the page's Videos Section.
• [CREATIVE AND THOUGHTFUL GIFT]: Make personalized DIY gifts for your friends or family members for Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, or wedding days.